1. Make sure you have clicked the 'ACCEPT COOKIES' on the bar at the top. (...nothing will work if you don't do this). Once this is done a small green tab will appear at the bottom right hand corner of the page. If this little tab is red it means that cookies have not been accepted, you must click this and then click 'ACCEPT COOKIES' to turn it green. It is now law to give website users this option. Cookies are just small programmes that remember who you are on your next visit.
2. Make sure that you write down your username and password and put is somewhere safe. Check the CAPS LOCK on your keyboard as username and password are case sensitive.
3. Make sure you enter your email address carefully as a mistake will mean you won't receive any of the websites communications.
4. We don't do recurring subscriptions so just choose from a 1 month, 3 month or 6 month period. You will be sent an email three days before your subscription is due to expire. If you want to renew you do not need to re-register. Just log in and pay for another 1, 3 or 6 month period.
5. Make sure if you are having any log in problems that you contact us a few days before any LIVE STREAM. We are a small team and need some time to help you ... LIVE STREAM nights are very hectic!
6. As with all streaming websites the quality of the stream will depend on the quality of your broadband connection. Mke sure you have a good connection to the internet. If you're using wi-fi make sure it is working properly. Choose the lower quality stream on the player if the video is sticky. Live shows are put up to watch ON DEMAND shortly after they are finished so you can always watch it later if you are having problems.
We hope you enjoy the site.